INTERIORS OF HOME
- Remove clutter on bookshelves, fireplace mantles, coffee table, bedrooms and children's rooms, kitchen items and anywhere else photographs will be taen.
- Remove personal or family photographs.
- Open all window coverings to make rooms appear brighter and larger.
- Turn on all lights and replace any burned out bulbs.
- Conceal garbage and recycle containers.
- Clear kitchen counter tops and remove all pictures, magnets, etc. from refrigerator.
- Keep floor coverings to a minimum.
- Remove table coverings.
- Remove all signs of pets including food/water bowls, pet beds, etc.
- Clear bathroom counter tops, lower toilet lids and put out nice towels.
- Empty shower or tub of soaps, shampoos, shaving items, caddies, etc.
- Hide valuables and medications.
EXTERIOR OF HOME
- Conceal all trash, yard waster, and recycle bins.
- Move vehicles out of driveways. If possible, do not park vehicles directly in front of property.
- Make sure hedges, shrubs, lawn, etc. are neat & trimmed and leaves raked.
- Conceal garden tools, mowers, etc. and remove or coil hoses.
- Remove children's' and pet toys.
- Open patio umbrellas and set out cushions.
* above information obtained from Affiliate Partner Travis Knoop Photography LLC.